Tuesday 9 October 2012

Sermon from Solitary The Quality we need


                                               Sermon from Solitary
                                           
                                                The Quality we need

     Fellow Creators and other Racial Loyalists, there seems to be a word missing from our routine vocabulary, a word the we must start hearing, seeing, and living far more often if we are to have a real chance at prevailing in our struggle for the salvation of our people. We hear a lot of talk about “Jews” but that is not the word I am talking about. We hear a lot of talk about “believing” in this or that but I am not talking about that either. Indeed, we could talk about Jews and our beliefs (usually to ourselves, unfortunately) until we are blue in the face but all of the power our foes have arrayed against us would likely continue without much diminishment at all. What word then am I talking about? More importantly, what kind of QUALITY bound up with that word needs to become more prevalent in our great Cause if we are to have a real likelihood of reversing the present state of affairs? The word and quality is EXCELLENCE, my brethren, the idea of not just doing what we do but excelling at it; the idea of not just believing that the genocide of our White Race should be stopped but that we ourselves be EXCELLENT people. Mediocrity will not get us the massive social change that we seek. Merely believing will not get us the massive social change that we seek. Fantasizing will not get us the massive social change that we seek. Rather, we Racial Loyalists must show the white masses whom we seek to win that we are EXCELLENT people, that we are NOT what the controlled media makes us out to be, that we are NOT ignorant, vicious, deranged louts but are instead, cultured, and well-grounded men and women who deserve the respect and indeed admiration of all whom we meet. When the masses see that we are indeed excellent people – and of course see us OFTEN as I have always espoused – doubt will be aroused in them that our Cause could really be as bad as they have been led to believe. And even more importantly, when we strive for excellence in everything we do and as a personal resolve of our character, we will accomplish much more of what we set out to do. Our great Founder Ben Klassen taught that our White Race is the elite of Natures realm, symbolizing that teaching in our crown of our symbol. What I am proposing and espousing here is that we Creators, Racial Loyalists in general, also strive to be the elite WITHIN that elite, that we strive to be EXCELLENT in all things at all time.
Many, or perhaps of all of you, know my own story. Maybe you have seen my speeches on Youtube. Maybe you have read my writings. Maybe you have seen some of my interviews with the news media those years ago before I was physically taken away from you. It is the theme of being committed to excellence that I sought to imbue in everything I said and did. I was not enough for me to just stand in front of people and talk. It was not enough for me just to express my thoughts on a piece of paper. Nor was it enough for me to simply go in front of a camera and a high voltage light. Rather, I was I was devoted to everything I did for our great Cause EXCELLENTLY. If I was going to speak, I was going to MOVE my listeners. If I was going to write, I was going to write WELL and with POWER. And if I was going to spar with our opponents on live television, I was going to DEFEAT them in debate. Not only that but I was going to LOOK excellent. I was, in short, going to be everything that the controlled media said Racial Loyalists were not, that we DO know how to talk, that we DO know how to write, and that we DO know how to get our beliefs across with skill, confidence, articulation, and yes, a little haughtiness to boot! I believe I succeeded in that regard but I was, and am, only one man. How much more successful would we be if all us were committed, and consciously so, to excellence?
There is nothing I did that you could not do too. If I was to show you my first speech on videotape from February 1990, I assure you that you would not be impressed and you would even be less so of my first television debate from that time. No, my brethren, what excellence I possess was not handed to me as a gift; rather, I had to work at it. I had to work, and work hard, over the succeeding weeks, months and years to improve myself. I was just an 18 year old kid nervous beyond belief but I was resolved to break my fear of public speaking and did. And once that fear broke, I could work to be excellent at it. And I STILL work to be excellent elsewhere because we can always improve ourselves and should. Even In this prison cell I try to make myself better. Can you imagine then how much I want you, my Brothers and Sisters, to do the same? It is not enough for us to say that the White Race is superior. We must rather be superior ourselves! It is not enough for us to attack the idea of “equality”. We must rather be QUALITY individuals; living proof “equality” is indeed a myth! Our great Founder told us to “Dare to be great!” and he was not talking about a hope or a wish rather a commitment to excellence as individual members of our race. It is the commitment that should never leave us no matter our age and no matter our circumstances.
Whatever we do we should do to the best of our ability. We should not be satisfied with “just getting by” in anything. When it comes to our Cause specifically, is it not the case that our foes of all of the power? Therefore our only option is to be BETTER than them, to CARE more than them, to strive HARDER than them thus to EXCEL them. Mere belief is not enough; we must, rather, be resolved to win. What I want to see is all Creators, all Racial Loyalists, striving for excellence in everything you do. I want to see an end to mere window dressing and “going thru the motions”. I want to see an end to all mere believing but no acting and acting but little acting well! As you go about your days, be people who are not only worthy of respect but also esteem from everyone, including or foes. Carry yourselves as men and women committed to excellence; let the mere sight of you convey that impression to all.


Rev Matt Hale PME
Sep 39AC (2012)



   http://creativitymovement.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&p=30823#p30823                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment