Thursday 29 January 2015

Rev Matt Hale / Gary Yarbrough Petitions

Rev Matt Hale and Gary Yarbrough are being held at the infamous ADX Florence Super Max Prison. A petition to allow Rev Matt Hale to take a polygraph test and a petition for Gary Yarbrough to be paroled need to be signed and circulated by White Racial Loyalists around the world. If you are signing the Rev Hale petition take another minute and sign the Gary Yarbrough petition and vise versa. These men did a lot for our folk and a signature is the least we can do to try and help them out.

**************************************************************************************   

Since January 8, 2003, Rev. Matthew F. Hale is in Federal custody, most of the time in solitary confinement at the ADMAX federal penitentiary of Florence, Colorado (the “Alcatraz of the Rocky Mountains”). He was sentenced to 40 years in jail on the 8th of April, 2005 for allegedly soliciting an undercover FBI informant to kill federal judge Joan Lefkow, a deed he’s always denying since over 11 years.

There would be one way for him to prove his innocence and be at last allowed to get a fair trial. Here’s what Evelyn Hutchinson has to say about this matter :

“I am Matthew F. Hale's mother. Shortly after Matt's arrest, he asked to be allowed to take a polygraph (lie detector test) to prove his innocence. He knew that this test would prove that he wasn't guilty of any crime, his request was denied. David Bindi, the prosecutor that took over for David Weisman, the man that prosecuted Matt, has refused to allow anyone to administer any test to Matt. Allowing Matt to take a lie detector test and passing it (and he will pass it), will be a first step to his freedom after spending 10 years of a 40-year sentence in solitary confinement;”

So, please sign this petition which will be sent to David Bindi, US Attorney and present Illinois State prosecutor who, until now, refused to allow Matthew F. Hale to take this lie test.

SIGN PETITION HERE...........

Allow Rev Matt Hale to take a Polygraph


****************************************************************************************

Gary Yarbrough has spent more than enough time in prison. We want Gary Yarbrough paroled now!

 
 
It's time for Gary to come home. Gary Yarbrough has been incarcerated for a quarter of a century. Many of us can't remember where we were 25+ years ago.
 
Since Gary has been gone I've had 2 grandchildren an 2 great-grandsons. Further incarceration will serve no use-full purpose.
 
What does it cost us, the taxpayer, to keep a man locked up for a year ? Multiply that x 25. We've spent enough money on Gary who deserves an opportunity for parole. Enough is enough !
 
 
           SIGN PETITION HERE...........
 
                 Petition to have Gary Yarbrough Paroled now!
 
 
           Learn more about GARY YARBROUGH Here....
 
           http://silentbrotherhood.org/
 
 
 
 
*****************************************************************************************

An Open Letter from Gary Yarbrough for those who support him

 
 
I got an open letter from Gary Yarbrough today to myself and all his supporters:
(Susan Yarbrough)


To you and all my folk who have blessed me with your love, fellowship, and support. I am a very lucky man to have you all in my life. It is a wonderful thing and a beautiful feeling to know that I have the love of my wife, and folk to help me when I fall. It gives me the will, the strength, and the courage to stand up and face my/our oppressors. And I will stand, until my last breath! After that you will hear me curse them from the grave!

I received dozens of cards and letters over the past 3 or 4 weeks, kind words, and well wishes from my brothers and sisters all over the world. It all brought tears to my eyes, and was a great boost to my spirits. Over the passed 9 years the oppressors have frustrated my communications in order to isolate and alienate me from my comrades and folk, to break my spirit and to silence my voice, which shows that I am worthy of my Cause.

I want you all to know that I love you all, that I would not be here but for my love of my folk. I answered every card and letter I received, but I’m sure the tyrants likely “confiscated” some of them. There is on rhyme or reason to this theft, some they steal, some they don’t. Just know that I continue to serve my folk, as I always have, as I always will. I will never betray my trust or my folk!

I was told in 1983 that Pastor Butler got a call from someone who claimed and bragged that they would use me to break the spirit of our cause. I promised that this would NEVER happen, and I have stood by that promise regardless of the fires of tribulation. They are trying to do just that.

I will say now, but for you all, I’d have given up years ago. We invested in the future generations, as our ancestors did, and to whom we are indebted. My life is not my own to do with as I please, but I know one thing for certain—I will stand with you all, beside my wife at the victory feast, when the vultures feast upon the corpses of those who oppose truth and justice. It is impossible for us to lose. The conflict of the ages is upon us, and our victory is secure. Never surrender, never give up, give the good fight your very best!

Thank you for all your love and support
And so it goes,

Gary Lee Yarbrough 

http://silentbrotherhood.org/an-open-letter-from-gary-yarbrough-for-those-who-support-him/

No comments:

Post a Comment