Tuesday 28 March 2017

State of the Church 44AC ...By Rev Logsdon

 
Racial greetings brothers and sisters. I address this to you in March 44AC (2017), a little over a month since we entered our 44th year as a church. Our Church is barely in its infancy stage in regards to our religions inception when compared to other religions. Especially when compared with most parasitical Judaic religions. However, we as an organization are the “grandfathers” of the pro-White cause. One of the few who have stood the test of time. Through all the mud and the muck, the drama and nonsense that this plagues cause. We have been through a rough roller coaster ride and have not come out nearly as well as we would have liked. But we are still here and that speaks to our tenacity and determination, not only through the binds of our unique racial religion but to us as a people. Through all the throngs of half hearted frauds who have come and gone, who most of which tried causing us harm and scandals on the way out. They brush off us as waves to a ship as we sail these treacherous waters. Yet our ship sails on, while many sink.
 
As I write this, I have taken a moment to reflect. In my 20th years as a Creator, as long and tiresome as it may seem to me, it is but a speck of speck of what our great religion, Creativity, will see. As long as the true believers keep this flame alive. For it is up to each and every one of us who believe in this cause to carry the torch. For it must be passed on. Not too often, especially in this cause, do you find people like me. Not to be arrogant or egotistical, but realistic. To stick with the same thing for 20 plus years is a rare feat nowadays. Our people, especially pro-White people, run around like chickens with their heads cut off, not knowing which direction to go or which path to choose. They start out in a cause and after a few years abandon it when it doesn’t go their way or they don’t see the progress they want. Some things take time, like growing a religion. Can you imagine if the Jews abandoned their mission of spreading Christianity across Europe after just a few years? Oh my! Can you imagine what the world would be like today if the Roman Empire never fell to it? No the Jews stuck with it, sacrificing their lives. Sacrifice both in years and in many cases, early on, physically. Being fed to lions as entertainment by the Romans who worshiped war-like gods! I feel a bit jealous of the dedication the Jews have had towards their goals. If our people had one iota of dedication towards their people as the physically cowardly, parasitical Jews have had and still do towards theirs, one couldn’t even theorize how different this world would be. It probably wouldn’t be too good for non-whites. I don’t imagine we would have baboons and raping goat fuckers running amok on our streets!!! But I digress.
 
This is my 14th State of the Church address and probably my last. No, I’m not going anywhere. However, as I said above, it is important to pass the torch on. Although I am not the leader, I am not the PM and haven’t been since I resigned in 04, just after 6 months. There were many who viewed me as a leader and many more who “referred” to me as a leader in a attempt to make us look bad, based on my shortcomings. Yes I have shortcomings. Many of them. As we all do. And yes, I have been around for a long time. I don’t know if that speaks to my determination and dedication or if I was just too stupid or bull-headed to walk away. I can give you my opinion and that is, when I took an oath of loyalty to this Church, to Creativity, I meant it. I live with a lot of bad mistakes in my life. Things I can’t take back. I learned early on in my life that you have to live with the choices you make. I made the choice to NOT break the oath I made. I was romanced to other groups, other causes. There were times I probably should of walked away and many times I wanted to. A few times some of our other dedicated brethren talked me into staying. I didn’t always do it alone. No one should. But the reason I bring this up, is earlier this year our GFC (Guardians of the Faith Council) made the decision to elect a new PM.
 
This was not a decision made lightly in any way. But after due diligence and careful consideration the GFC has decided to elect Reverend James Costello of England as our next Pontifex Maximus. The role of PM is one of a religious icon, someone who inspires, someone who leads by example through his dedication and actions. Someone who can properly lead us and someone who ever since Rev Hale I can say am willing to follow their lead. He didn’t choose this role either. It is something he is willing to take on because he was asked to and he knows it is something our faith desperately needs. He takes on this role with great sacrifice. For it is not a luxury as some may think. Being a leader of such a dire desperate cause for survival never would be. There isn’t a mansion filled with gold, or a harem of woman, nor an army of dedicated soldiers or followers. There isn’t going to be a happy retirement in the end. Only a dark, hard rough road of judgement, ostracism, alienation and scorn ahead. He will face challenges ahead that will shake the very core of his soul and test the fabric of his mental stability. However he does not and WILL not face this alone. Unlike no other PM before him, there will be a functioning, active GFC to not only aid him along the way, but to make sure he can and will do the job properly. To stay on our true path of Creativity and its intended principles. I shouldn’t mention this but his appointment is one of complete seriousness, unlike some we have seen from fake internet groups. Like a net-Nazi from Australia or a mental case fresh out of the loony bin out in PA who claim the title. No this is the legitimate PM.
 
I admire PM Costello for his decision to accept this role. He needs every ounce of our help and dedication. We also will be setting precedence with his rule as PM. Our great Founder’s ability to lead came as second nature to him. However, in his twilight years, as he searched for the “great promoter” and his successor, he never wrote the duties and responsibilities of the PM. He unfortunately never found that true leader and ended up settling with Rick McCarty who he instructed in his “last will and testament” (found in the last chapter of ‘Trials, Tribulations and Triumphs’) to build the GFC. In which they went on to choose Matthew Hale. Shortly thereafter that GFC was no more. Many disappearing, some disagreeing with the direction Rev. Hale was taking the church, but essentially dissolving. Rev Hale re-appointed new members to “his” GFC, however it was a none-working, pretty much non-existent one. No one knew who the other members were and a few of them were in prison. So how could that ever be a proper GFC as Ben Klassen intended? As he described and laid out in Expanding Creativity? It couldn’t be.
 
If I were to say I am proud of anything I have accomplished in my 20 years in the Church, it would be my ability to create an on-going, functional, consistent GFC. Made up of highly respected Creators who have been around for a while. Who meet monthly and make all the decisions for the Church. For do not for one second think that the election of a new PM means that the Church falls under the complete rule of one man. Our founder may have written the rules of “The Leadership Principle”. But he also made sure to write and explain the safeguard of a dictatorship. The GFC is far more then that however. It will remain as a functioning GFC making most of the major Church decisions with the presence of our new PM. For these are the intentions of our Founder.
 
I have many judgements of Rev. Hale, most of which I put in reserve, as he did dedicate and sacrifice his life for Creativity. However, he did run the Church in an improper fashion. It is not entirely his fault though. As I pointed out, our Founder never laid out the duties or responsibility of the PM. So Rev Hale coming from a NS background ran it as such, a totalitarianism. In which ALL decisions laid on his shoulders, all duties as well. There was very little distribution of responsibilities. Hence when they arrested him it all fell over like a deck of cards. But this post isn’t about judgement, it is to point out that this will not happen now. One must learn from past mistakes and ensure they do not happen again.
 
To reiterate my point of setting precedence with PM Costello’s reign, is to make decisions of what he (The PM) should do and what he shouldn’t. Because everything should not and will not lay on his shoulders. I ask for all adherents, members and supporters to not only show him your support but also give patience as we lay out this process. For this will dictate the future of all leaders henceforth. Its failure or success lie in YOUR hands. Show your support, congratulate our new PM and ask HIM what YOU can do for Creativity and he will answer.
 
To sum up the remainder of the “State of the Church”, we remain strong. From Illinois to Arizona, from Florida to South Dakota and everywhere in between we remain active and dedicated. Our European brothers remain active. Our Polish brothers still set the tone. Our Croatian brothers remain our backbone for our web presence and do a fantastic job. Bro. Smith in Canada still is the bright Creativity flame of the great white north. We all grow, albeit slow but steady. There are many more things my brothers and sisters, but for the sake of space I will end it here.
 
Our future may be bright as our peoples is dim. It should make us realize just how important our task is. We should remain that bright burning light in the darkness. As our flame grows, the darkness shrinks and it will keep fighting back. We just have to fight harder. It reminds me of a fight I had in the boxing ring in my youth. I was a teenager a few hours from home, by myself. I showed up for the fight and found out no one I knew was coming to watch. I had an old nigger as a corner man. He didn’t say a word to me leading up to the fight. I got my butt kicked in the first round. At the end of the round, I sat down, worn out, tired and in pain. He didn’t say a word. I just said “man, he hits hard”. The corner man looks at me and asks “do you want to win?” Of course I said “yes”. He said “then hit harder”. That’s what we need to do my brothers and sisters. It isn’t a puzzle we need to solve. There isn’t a grand mystery here or a grand solution. We just need to hit harder.
 
Although this may be my last State of the Church address, I will remain as long as I am needed. Know that I love you all, even those I don’t like! LOL! And always remember only together may we win this RAcial HOly WAr!
 
Rev Logsdon
March 44AC (2017)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment