Thursday 28 December 2017

Rev Matt Hale (Civil Case)..Motion to Strike and Response to So-Called "Fact Exhibit"

To read this document in it's entirety.... FREE MATT HALE Site link.......
Motion to Strike and Response to So-Called "Fact Exhibit" 

Some quotes from Rev Hale contained in this document.......

" In it's continuing fanatical effort to steamroll over and eliminate my religious rights, the defendant has filed a so-called "fact exhibit" which is a whopping 282 pages in length and which contains numerous instances of Attorney argument and legal conclusions instead of the facts which it purports to collect, and whose existence is nowhere allowed for by court rule. "  

" Remarkably, Attorney Prose is so arrogant , deranged, or both as to think that anything she writes in a motion for summary judgement is a "fact" and if I don't dispute it, it is "admitted" to be true. That, however, is not the law."    

" Her statements about Creativity and me are not "facts" which I must dispute on pain of having my religious rights destroyed."

" As for whether there are Creators who have ever committed crimes, I chose not to dispute the Defendant's alleged "facts" on this score because I deem them irrelevant and immaterial to any of the issues of this case in light of the fact that adherent's of all religions sometimes commit crimes. Religions are not criminal, individuals are." 

" There is no "leadership" of the church on my part unless I'm allowed to be PM Pro Tempore through the successful conclusion of this lawsuit, as I have made it clear. If I want to be leader for a short time, I obviously cannot be leader now. " 

" I don't believe what I was told in 2016 about the supposed "adherent of Creativity" in the first place. I know the man well and he would not commit a crime on my behalf. "  

" I have stated repeatedly that the entire "press release" affair was concocted by the Defendant in an effort to gain advantage in this lawsuit. "

" There is no correctional judgement involved in calling my church an "STG" only unlawful religious discrimination. All of the discussions about "STG's" are inapplicable to my great church and they are null and void accordingly. Hail Ben Klassen. "





        








  





No comments:

Post a Comment